Are you a hybrid Designer who is highly motivated?
Our Canadian client, a growing privately held restaurant is looking to add a highly creative individual to their marketing team.
If you have a passion for advertising and design, while maintaining high standards and a sense of humour in a very fast-paced work environment, this role could be the one for you. You come with solid design experience, energy, and a strong sense of team spirit and entrepreneurship. You must have the ability to constantly re-prioritize as needed to accommodate day-to-day demands.
- Design projects within established brand standards and style guide for print and digital media
- Work on designs for multi-page documents, multi-touchpoint campaigns, print and digital ads, graphics for social media and more
- Develop creative concepts for marketing initiatives 20% print, 60% digital static and video editing (social posts), 20% all other video editing needs
- Foster a positive and productive work environment that places a premium on ideas, creativity and innovation
- Own projects from concept development to completion or pick up and adapt existing projects
- Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage and trade show collateral
- Develop materials and get them studio print ready
- Collaborate with the marketing team to deliver projects on time and on budget
- 3-5 years of experience and proficiency with current graphic design software and tools, practices and procedures including Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Microsoft PowerPoint
- Meticulous attention to detail, layout, colour and typography
- Desire and ability to solve problems through creative thinking
- Superior conceptual and critical-thinking abilities
- Experience with and understanding of all aspects of print and digital campaigns
- A visual portfolio demonstrating creative talent, refined sense of design and typography, use of images with overall simplicity and powerful use of written communication
- Ability to work well with others as part of a team, excellent verbal communications and interpersonal skills
- Collaborate with other Graphic Designers and Creative Director
- Ability to work quickly under tight timelines
- Web design experience
This is a full-time position located in Markham, ON. Please apply now for immediate consideration!
Please apply for this position through our Online Registration System.
We appreciate your interest but due to time constraints we can only contact candidates in consideration. Creative Niche is dedicated to matching outstanding communication, design and interactive professionals with the right companies. If you are not contacted for the current role(s) for which you have applied, please be confident that your application will be electronically filed for future searches.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, Creative Niche welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process for Ontario jobs. To request an accommodation, please contact Creative Niche.