Our pharmaceutical client in Mississauga is seeking a full-time Search Media Manager to add to their fast-growing digital team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter who can play a huge part of the team.
- Oversee development and implementation of search campaign components including setting account structure to Keyword development to creative copy development
- Accountable for managing budgets towards performance goals and proposing and implementing optimizations (copy testing, bidding, etc.)
- Apply context around digital spend and conversion (micro/macro) to support a ROI/ROAS based model to inform and guide a robust media optimization strategy
- Contribute to the ongoing evolution of the media best practices based on framework and engagement model for the ability to benchmark performance and provide context around campaign performance
- Develop and manage search testing strategy across the brand portfolio focused on driving new insight and incremental campaign performance
- Manage and collaborate with external paid search partners (engines/tool providers) to stay at the forefront of capability development
- Contribute to digital reporting (ad-hoc/quarterly/etc.), adding context to paid search performance and optimization in a way that is digestible for all levels of the brand organization
- 4+ years search experience in managing the day to day operations of large complex search campaigns
- Results oriented marketer with a deep understanding of creating and delivering a measurement strategy focused on delivering results for Search
- Required platform experience: SearchAds360, Google Ads, Bing Ads
- Strong familiarity with the digital environment and a clear understanding of media planning and buying process (multi-channel knowledge and DoubleClick Search/SA360 expertise preferred)
- A certification in Google Ads is preferred
- Structured thinker and clear in verbal and written communication, concise and on-point when asking and answering questions
- Strong verbal and written communication and the ability to communicate highly complex ideas in a simple effective manner
- Demonstrated ability to manage and influence change
If this sounds like you, please apply now!
Please apply for this position through our Online Registration System.
We appreciate your interest but due to time constraints we can only contact candidates in consideration. Creative Niche is dedicated to matching outstanding communication, design and interactive professionals with the right companies. If you are not contacted for the current role(s) for which you have applied, please be confident that your application will be electronically filed for future searches.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, Creative Niche welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process for Ontario jobs. To request an accommodation, please contact Creative Niche.