Our pharmaceutical client in Mississauga is seeking a Programmatic & Social Manager to add to their fast-growing digital team, full-time.
This is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter who can play a huge part of the team.
- Attain and maintain mastery of media buying-related technologies, including DSPs, walled garden self-service tools, DMPs, tag management and ad servers
- Manage accurate and responsible budgeting for annual digital brand spending by informing and providing council / perspective on anticipated cost (media and technology) and sales impact
- Select optimal best practice campaign line item set up to maximize optimization options, breakout reporting pivots and performance
- Proactively monitor daily campaign performance to identify optimizations that maximize return on programmatic / social ad spend and ensure brand objectives are met on an ongoing basis
- Triage and resolve escalated campaign launch and management issues
- Manage the billing process and ensure accurate reconciliation and payment processing occurs in a timely manner
- Define and manage daily / weekly / monthly iterative optimization tests
- Scale implementation of tested improvements to campaign performance across all biddable channels and brands to exceed portfolio profitable revenue growth goals
- 4+ years’ experience at major digital platform, ad tech start up or brand
- Advanced knowledge of media buying strategy with a focus on programmatic or social
- Track record of growing complex digital media programs from an efficiency and volume standpoint
- Experience with ad management interfaces and bidding tools (Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and/or Programmatic Ad Tech platforms)
- Track record of success achieving upper funnel and performance marketing goals via programmatic and/or social
- Experience with targeting tactics, including site retargeting, lookalike modeling and search retargeting, with an understanding of how to leverage them to achieve business goals
- Clear communicator able to support POVs with solid rationale
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Proven ability to work quickly and decisively to meet deadlines and troubleshoot
- Ability to analyze and draw meaningful & actionable insights from data
- Strong project management skills; detail-oriented and able to coordinate multiple projects
- Proactive self-starter and able to work in collaborative, matrixed, dynamic and fast-paced environments
- Proven ability to work with and influence cross-functional teams
- Proficient with Excel, Keynote and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in Google ad technology stack
- SQL query experience
- App user acquisition or ecommerce marketing experience
- Experience managing media buying margin for an ad tech company
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Please apply for this position through our Online Registration System.
We appreciate your interest but due to time constraints we can only contact candidates in consideration. Creative Niche is dedicated to matching outstanding communication, design and interactive professionals with the right companies. If you are not contacted for the current role(s) for which you have applied, please be confident that your application will be electronically filed for future searches.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, Creative Niche welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process for Ontario jobs. To request an accommodation, please contact Creative Niche.