We're working with a digital agency located in New York City to find a Senior Digital Project Manager to join their team full time. If you have an in-depth understanding of digital production, website builds and best practices and are looking to deliver innovation and highly engaging digital solutions, we have an opportunity for you!
- Are a US resident, living in New York who can commute daily into Manhattan
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Digital Project Manager with website builds for fortune 500 companies
- Thrive in a highly strategic, creative and collaborative environment and are a solutions oriented person
- Managing one large project and up to two smaller projects at once for major website builds from scratch as well as additional marketing assets attached to websites (emails, web ads & assets for website)
- Reporting to the VP of Project Management and acting as the liasion between internal teams including design, development, strategy, user experience and account management
- Performing project management duties including: budgets, timelines, delivery of assets, status meetings, progress reports, client meetings and managing expectations, interdepartmental communication
- Documenting all calls and meetings into conference reports for external and internal communication
- Participating in creative brainstorming, strategy sessions and new business pitches
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years as a Digital Project Manger on website builds for Fortune 500 clients
- Self driven and love truly owning your product
- Independent, highly strategic, experience with strategy and brainstorming sessions (not just executional)
- Staying ahead of the curve by keeping on top of industry trends, social media, agency news, competitor brands for media and advertising
If you have a deep passion and ambition for professional growth and be part of guiding junior project managers and you exude leadership, please apply today!
Please apply for this position through our Online Registration System.
We appreciate your interest but due to time constraints we can only contact candidates in consideration. Creative Niche is dedicated to matching outstanding communication, design and interactive professionals with the right companies. If you are not contacted for the current role(s) for which you have applied, please be confident that your application will be electronically filed for future searches.