Our client in the Professional Services sector is looking for a Senior Digital Marketer with excellent event and project management skills for a 14 month maternity leave. They are located in downtown Toronto. Reporting to the CMO you will be an integral part of the marketing team, involved in many facets of marketing plans both nationally and internationally. Specifically, you will manage digital advertising, execute content campaigns, plan and manage national events, and maintain social media presence. They are a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and nimble organization, looking for a self-starter who can work collaboratively across the firm to make a real impact in their business.
- Driving B2B and B2C campaigns, manage bi-monthly email and print campaigns
- Observe, using tools such as Pardot and Mailchimp
- Support the promotion of key thought leadership/content initiatives such as reports, survey results and published articles through various channels as well as paid media
- Work collaborative with universities and students across the country to promote our service offering through direct communications, digital marketing, social media and word of mouth campaigns
- Lead local and national event strategies including full execution, managing event budgets, venue, timelines, logistics, and managing external event partners and speakers, with the support of our Marketing Coordinator
- Develop marketing materials and a digital follow-up strategy to maximize event spend and further help internal partners develop and nurture key relationships
- Work collaboratively with the Global Marketing Team and Regional Marketing stakeholders for local and/or global marketing initiatives
- Managing various content projects including liaising with various outside suppliers (designers, printers, translators, etc.).
- Responsible for all brand messaging and positioning as industry leaders with a demonstrated ability to ensure all marketing initiatives are consistent/on brand
- Connecting strategy with day-to-day planning and execution
- A minimum of 5 years digital marketing experience, are self-motivated, highly organized, detail-oriented, a good problem solver and great with people.
- Experience with marketing automation and email tools (Pardot, MailChimp), social media (Falcon.io), CMS/website management and image editing
- Knowledge of digital best practices for digital marketing, email, social media, website and digital image management
- Knowledge of SEO, SEM and paid digital advertising formats (Google AdWords, LinkedIn Campaign Manager)
- Ability and willingness to train Marketing Coordinator and Administrative Staff on digital know-how
- Basic HTML skills and design skills would be a bonus
- Excellent event management skills and event industry knowledge
- Extraordinary project management skills, organized, self-starter, able to own projects and manage from start to finish
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to lead meetings, strong collaboration and communication skills with senior stakeholders
- Experience in professional services and/or B2B marketing
- Bilingual considered an asset
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, public relations, communications or related area, or equivalent experience in marketing
Please apply for this position through our Online Registration System.
We appreciate your interest but due to time constraints we can only contact candidates in consideration. Creative Niche is dedicated to matching outstanding communication, design and interactive professionals with the right companies. If you are not contacted for the current role(s) for which you have applied, please be confident that your application will be electronically filed for future searches.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, Creative Niche welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process for Ontario jobs. To request an accommodation, please contact Creative Niche.